Tuesday 4 October 2011

High Peak Radio

Today has been the day that I've been on the news every hour! Have a click through to hear what i've been saying. As I've said before I really need your help. If you can contribute in any way it would be warmly received even if it's just a few words of encouragement when you see me out training! Talking of which I've just been paying far too much attention to my training plan and am starting to wonder why I'm concerned by 180 miles. My training over the next 6 months will take me over 800 miles. That'll make it around 1000 miles in total! Again if you have any suggested routes around the High Peak area let me know, don't want to be getting bored!






Don't forget you can sponsor me at www.justgiving.com/cakenest

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment